BuckleSafe!™ is only to be used when anchoring an infant seat and when the child seat utilises the safety belt as the fixing method!
BuckleSafe!™ has been designed to prevent the accidental or deliberate release of safety belt buckles
It's simple to fit, easy to use and ultimately could save a life
BuckleSafe!™ is suitable for over 90% of all car seatbelt buckles. However it is not suitable for sunken seat belt buckles or on the very few vehicles where the buckle thickness is greater than 29mm.
These devices are to be used only for the retention of child seats or similar vehicle fitments that utilise the seatbelt to hold a chair. They should not be used for seatbelts directly retaining people.
How To Use BuckleSafe!™
1. Ensure that BuckleSafe!™ is in its 'closed' position (as supplied)
2. Place BuckleSafe!™ over the seat belt buckle used to secure your infant seat, covering the red 'release' button
3. Fasten the seatbelt into the buckle in the normal way. In this position the seatbelt is secure and cannot be released
4. To disable BuckleSafe!™, simply squeeze simultaneously both buttons on either side and pull apart. This will provide access to the red safety belt 'release' button
5. Simply depress the red 'release' as normal
Special Stars Foundation is a registered charity (registration number 1156237). We provide a range of social and creative learning opportunities for people with disabilities, plus support, advice and training services for parent carers. Alongside this, we are committed to sourcing and stocking specialist items designed with individuals with disabilities in mind, with the aim of supplying these items to families across the UK for the lowest possible cost
Shipping and Handling Time
We ship using second-class services, which allows us to be as cost-effective as possible as a small charity
We use a variety of different couriers, depending on the size and weight of your order. For smaller items, we use Royal Mail, and for larger items, we tend to use Royal Mail, Evri, UPS, Parcelforce and Palletways.
We estimate a turnaround of no more than 3 working days for us to receive your order, package it and ship it out to you, although we endeavour to ship out to you as quickly as possible
We only accept returns if your item is damaged or faulty. If this is the case, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to work with you to find a solution
Should you have any queries regarding your order, please call us on 01482 227657 or email us at email@example.com